- AWPCHALLENGE: Learning By Doing February 14, 2019
- Introducing the AWP Challenge February 4, 2019
- AWP AMA with Chris Lema, VP of Product and Innovation at Liquid Web September 24, 2018
For the businesses hoping the Supreme Court would take up the Domino's case to provide additional guidance on accessibility standards applied to websites through the Americans with Disabilities Act, the basis of 2,200 suits filed in federal court last year https://t.co/g04o4czEHR
Some thoughts on improving online peer code review:
- When responding, imagine you're standing next to them. Increases empathy.
- Unless their code is a clear standard violation, your issue with their code is your opinion. Frame your response as a question to guide discussion.